Duke Undergraduate Research Society
Administered jointly by the URS Office and the Duke Undergraduate Research Society, the Research Ambassadors are an experienced group of juniors and seniors serving as peer advisors for underclassmen looking to get involved in research at Duke. Ambassadors provide that special student perspective and inside advice on getting started, finding a mentor, making the most of a research experience, and finding support for research.
Looking for help from a Research Ambassador?
- Click here for Ambassador profiles and request form
Want to be a Research Ambassador? Here's what's involved:
- Semester-long commitment
- Training session (mandatory)
- Kick-Off event: Research Ambassadors/Mentees "Meet & Greet" (mandatory)
- Represent URS Office & DURS at a minimum of one info event (Majors fair, Blue Devil Days, etc.)
- Develop one-on-one relationships with your underclassmen mentees